Thursday, July 8, 2010

Two More Funnies


"It Won't Do You Any Good" A guy met a girl in a bar and asked, "May I buy youa drink?"

"Okay. But it won't do you any good."A little later, he asks, "May I buy you anotherdrink?" "Okay. But it won't do you any good."He invites her up to his apartment and she replies,"Okay. But it won't do you any good.

"They get to his apartment and he says, "You are themost beautiful thing I have ever seen. I want you for my wife."She says, "Oh, that's different. Send her in."



During the days of King Arthur, the young menwere having to join the military and fight in thecrusades. One such young man had just gottenmarried and was forced to leave before "knowing"her. She was still wearing the chastity belt andhe had the only key. He was so concerned abouther that on his way out to the crusades he metwith his best friend who was staying behind.

He told his friend, "Keep this key, and if I am killed,you have my permission to use it.""Promise me that you will be an honorable friend and take care of her, and that you will not use ituntil you have confirmed my death. The two menmade a pact, and the young man rode off to jointhe distant battle.About two hours later, as he was traveling to jointhe battle, the young man noticed a riderapproaching at a full gallop, with a cloud of dustbehind him. It was not long before he recognizedthe rider. It was his best friend. As his friend approached he was waving frantically, with thekey in his hand shouting at the top of his voice,"You gave me the wrong key!"

No comments:

Post a Comment